Sign up today at for your personal car space, where you can post your ride profile, view car photo galleries or rate rides.

All Rides

Click to view
Click To Enlarge

hemsley704 1989 Toyota Supra MA70

Category: UK

Bought this Supra for 900 on Ebay. Rust everywhere, mouldy and ripped interior. Birds nest in the engine bay. BHG with bad overheating problems. Original alloys were starting to rust. and now... well.. take a look at the photos.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Youzhek 2005 CCM 404DS

Bought this as very rusty sad non runner
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Youzhek 1990 Toyota Supra Turbo

Totally stock, apart from retro fitted TEMS
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Chris 1991 Toyota Supra

Had the car 15 yrs. Blue turbo with blue leather. No modifications.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Johnmax 1989 Toyota Supra Mk111

Pretty standard as bought apart from replaced alloys and dual beam fog / spot lights.Original red paintwork. Custom Stainless steel exhaust.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

Nick T 1990 Toyota Supra 1JZ 2.5 litre twin turbo GT Limited

Category: Import

Bought a new run around for the wife so she can come to shows with a ride, not as clean as my 7M but it will be!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

quaggy7m 1991 Toyota Supra turbo

1991 uk turbo 7mgte working progress but not too far away! Hopefully one day she will be perfect!
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

shard 1990 Toyota Supra Turbo Auto

My 2nd BlacknSupra
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"Braker" Braker 1988 Toyota Supra

Two tone car and runs great and is 99 % original. Need to replace the right finder still but guess a broken down one that has a good piece will be all I will get luck on finding the part. If not then once it reaches 100k, I will change parts out changing it all up but probably keep the two color tone on the new body parts.
Click to view
Click To Enlarge

"GT's Aerotop" G.T 1989 Toyota Supra

Category: Import

What started as an ordinary purchase of a car in bits, has turned into a major ongoing and seemingly neverending project.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast